Monday 10 February 2014

My Car Must Be Dodge Charger - Former BBA Housemate Sheila Kwamboka


Tell us about yourself…. I am an easy going, fun loving and super ambitious and hard working young Lady.

Tell us about your current and future project.. I am currently a radio presenter in Kenya with a top radio station. I also run a company called Lightbulb Entertainment Limited. we are involved in selling television content across Africa. W are currently working with brands like Trace TV and EbonylifeTV. LIghtbulb Entertainment Limited is also launching a premier event called Industry Nite in Nairobi. It is the first of its kind and we are looking at revolutionising the Entertainment Industry in Kenya. It launches on the 5th of March and will be running all throughout 2014. I am also a musician. I have a new song out 31Jan 2014 called True featuring Lonjon. Its going out to all my fans straight from my heart. Also the video will be out really soon I’ll keep you posted. Plus more music for 2014.
Philosophy of life….. If you are going to do something do it with all your heart and all your soul. Basically give it your all.
Favourite Car.…. I am feeling the Audi Q7 coz its elegant and big. But a Dodge Charger any day!!!
What you will never wear or use…..I will never wear those dresses they used to make us wear as kids in the 90s… the ones with many layers… uuuughhhh, I hated them.
Special treat…… I love books, shopping , and holidays.
Most expensive item in your wardrobe….. I really spend most of my cash on watches. I love a good time piece.
Most embarrassing moment…… hahahah I have so many I don’t know which one to pick. Once, a long time ago I was crushing on this really hot guy who worked in the same building as my mom. So I bumped into him in the elevator one day and I was sooo nervous. Why? Coz I was really feeling sick. My tummy had been acting up all day. I feared I didnt look good. But that was the least of my concerns as it turned out. So he got off a floor before where I was going and I was left in the elevator by myself. I suddenly got a really strong urge to fart..Keep in mind its coz I was feeling sick. So I tried to hold it in waiting for the old crickety elevator to get to my floor. I broke out a bead of sweat just trying to hold it in but with no luck… So I let it rip. As soon as I did the elevator finally got to my floor and alas and behold the guy who I was crushing on had run up the stairs so he could get my number… He was out of breath… and the foul smell just followed me out of the elevator as people struggled to get in and kept giving me the mean eye… He took my number but he never called. Oh well I’m past that. Plus I got better later.
Marital status…… I am not yet a married woman .
Coping with advances from Male fans….. I really just draw the line. I love the appreciation but as long as it doesnt make me uncomfortable. Like grabbing me and trying to kiss me … I dont encourage that at all.
Message to your fans.…… I have the greatest bunch of supporters. Real and true people. I am ever inspired by them and I hope I inspire themin one way or the other. My message for you for 2014 , Lets make things Happen. Step out to make a difference wherever God has put you. I love you all and big things coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up in Seconds
Sign up with your email address to receive latest updates straight in your inbox.

Welcome to TheWorldNews