Tuesday 6 May 2014

Biola Ige’s Reaction To The Viral X-rated Pix Of Herself and Muna Obiekwe

I truly was in shock at first sight of the pix and immediately said it was photo-shopped until after so many examinations to my surprise it wasn’t at all.
She was recently contacted by a City People journalists in an attempt for the actress to clear the air on the semi-nude controversial picture.
However, Biola gave a controversial reply: “Thanks for calling but at this period. I shall not be talking, but I appreciate the fact that you called and I promise that soon when I have something to say I will call you”.
The journalist asked himself and the readers: “Is she enjoying this ‘fame’?” Because usually Nollywood actresses reply in another way in such situations. For example “it was leaked and I feel bad”, or “it’s not my pix” or “it was simply photoshopped”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign Up in Seconds
Sign up with your email address to receive latest updates straight in your inbox.

Welcome to TheWorldNews